fuelling kids dreams with sun-pat
We commissioned consumer research that showed that children who lead an active lifestyle are more likely to achieve their dreams, we set out to inspire kids to follow their dreams from a young age.
- Position Sun-Pat as a tasty and healthy source of energy to mainstream consumers
- Deliver a high impact PR campaign with visual impact over a condensed period of time
After identifying the dreams of Olympian Adam Peaty and presenter Helen Skelton, we arranged for them to live their dreams for the day, capturing the experience with pictures and video. Adam & Helen helped drive print, broadcast and online coverage for the campaign, with video content helping support brand presence throughout coverage.
We engaged with consumers, creating a fun and exciting competition in line with our creative to drive readers to engage with the brand as a result of coverage.
Creating striking visual assets, we fulfilled the childhood dreams of Adam Peaty and Helen Skelton and captured photos and fun, standalone video content to support press interviews with additional branded content to drive online coverage which delivered messaging in a fun package for consumers.
- 252 pieces of coverage generated 762m opportunities to see with 12 national features
- 98% of coverage appearing in a condensed three week period
- Campaign drove 1% awareness increase amongst consumers
- 6m consumers reached via social media posts from ambassadors and press, helping to drive 1.7k competition entries
- 5 hours of broadcast coverage with ambassadors Adam Peaty & Helen Skelton
- Branded images and video appeared in 90% of coverage (excluding broadcast)
- Wide range of assets including pictures, video and comment saw over 80% of coverage feature 6 key messages