Inspiring thoughtful shoppers to think big and shop small
We showcased notonthehighsteet.com as a key supporter of the first ever UK Small Business Saturday by revealing the first six small business millionaire partners created thanks to their success on the site
We arranged a day of broadcast and national news interviews with founder Holly Tucker, to discuss the announcement and advise consumers how they could support small businesses in the run up to Christmas.
Additional media interviews were set up with the notonthehighstreet.com millionaire case studies to extend the story to their local media.
- Our campaign achieved 186 pieces of coverage in a two week period across broadcast, national, and online publications, reaching 99 million consumers.
- Coverage was achieved on 11 major national and online publications, including Daily Mail, Daily Telegraph, Sunday Telegraph, the Guardian online, and The Huffington Post.
- A successful broadcast sell in lead to 3hrs 26mins of broadcast coverage with founder Holly Tucker as key spokesperson, including Sky News Radio.
- 84% of all coverage contained spokesperson comment - a key success indicator for the campaign.
- Delivered an ROI of 10:1.